Quality Control & Quality Assurance
Kings Safety has extensive expertise in developing inspection test plans (ITP’s), developing Project Quality Plans (PQPs), documentation audits, daily experience with ASME Construction Codes, including ASME VIII Division 1&2, ASME Section IX, ASME Section V, ASME PCC-2 & ASME B31.3 & 31.1 as well as experience with CSA-Z662, API 1169 Pipeline Inspector
Kings Safety’s QA & QC competencies include:
- Welding Inspections
- ITP Development and Audit
- Site Management
- Documentation Audits
- Safety Policies & Procedures Development
- Quality Management
- QMS Audits
- Chair Progress Meetings
- Turnover Management
Our QA & QC experts:
- Have CWB Level II and a Certified API 653 Above Ground Storage Tank Inspector
- Schedule and coordinate inspection of facilities with site engineers, operators, regulators, and implement various inspections and testing plans.
- Maintain Company Specifications, SOPs, in addition to assisting in the development of new SOPs to improve construction efficiency & quality.
- Assist in the planning of site expansion and the construction of new facilities, ensuring the proper implementation of Company Specifications and Governing Regulations.
- Analyze drawings and blueprints, with advanced skills in CAD software, Primavera, Acorn piping software.