SAFETY TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
Trained Workers Means A Safer Workplace.
— PRESIDENT, TIM ADEKOLA
Safety Training can often mean the difference between a terrific day at work and a tragic one. Our certified trainers will ensure you have qualified personnel through the provision of industry standard safety courses and assessments.
Certification programs insure your safety staff is up to date with HSA and OSSA codes. Our safety trainers will provide onsite or off site training.
SAFETY TRAINING SERVICES
- Training and Mentorship of Company HSE Representatives – Provide Senior Advisors and Consultants to act in a mentorship or coaching role with HSE Representatives. This is most advantageous for new safety personnel that require some form of direction. We can assist in many different capacities including on-site hands-on assistance.
- Standard First Aid
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Emergency First Aid
- H2S Alive
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Fit Test Porta Count
- OSSA Fall Arrest
- Confined Space Entry and Monitoring
- Hearing Assessment (Audio metrics)
- Smoke Fit Tests
- Provide client support for all safety web registries such as ISNet, ComplyWorks and/or PICS.
- Develop pre-qualification requirements and monthly monitoring that ensure our clients have the required safety statistics, documentation and management systems in place to maintain excellent safety standings.
- Recommend changes and assist in implementing new standards to meet the required standards set out by the Registries.
- Work with your organization to ensure completion of the pre-qualifications for special projects that require additional safety plans.
- Assist your company to ensure safety compliance, whether your requirements are for a special construction or maintenance project or a monthly safety monitoring program.